Sender:
From:
Bob Abela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:41:57 +1000
Dear Conch-L members,

Just wanted to announce my personal website for Guam Shells.
A very humble beginning, that's for sure!
But it will be a source of images for shells and live mollusks of Guam.

My intention is to update about every week.
At the moment you'll find images of live Conus aureus, Oliva paxillus
(dark form),
Vexitomina regia and Strombus haemostoma. More to come very soon.

Tested everything and all appears correct but this is a new venture for
me.
Please e-mail me privately if the site presents any complications.
Also, I'm very open to suggestions, ways to improve things, etc.

Just remember that I'm a newbie regarding websites.
As Bill Murray said in the comedy "What About Bob"
..."Babysteps!"

The link is:

http://www.guamcell.net/~babela/bobsguamshells/

Cheers,