Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:15:24 -0500
Dear Lori;-
    I was a medium-okra teacher for about 30 odd years. I made a diagram, plan, sketch of what I wanted and our "shop" did a wonderful job. You just gotta be specific---size, drawers, depth, top---all that good stuff. Someday, you gotta come see what that cabinet holds.
     Art

> From: Lori Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2003/04/01 Tue PM 09:06:33 EST
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Shell cabinets
>
> The discussion of shell cabinets is very timely in that I have been
> considering having some cabinets made by our local vocational school.
> The only expense to me would be the cost of the wood.
>
> Anyone foresee any problems?
>
> Lori Schroeder

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!