Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:36:33 PDT
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I am using dbase IV for the registering of shells. It's not the
newest program, but again one of the best.
You can make fields for all the important datas and bring in
order as you like.
So you can make fields
for
family
genus
species
author
state / country
locality
high, depth
habitat
leg
det
excoll
and so on, but no more than 100 letters.

It is compatible to excel in windows or access or dbase for windows

Try it and good luck

yours Helmut from Innsbruck, Austra