Sender:
From:
Char Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 22:18:42 -0400
Hi Andrew and all,
I have seen large single valves in estate sales for about $150-200., and
they always sell right away. Folks like to make them into birdbaths or
whatever.
I was lucky enough about 8 years ago to run into a 3 1/2 foot matched
pair priced at $125. at a sale, (of course I bought it) and it took my
son and two of his friends to move it for me.
Last year while at Scott's antique market in Atlanta I saw a 2' pair
priced at $1,000. that finally sold for $700.
I don't know if this helps or not - just some observations I thought I
would share.
Charlotte Lloyd