Sender:
From:
Mary Seddon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:35:11 +0100
Cyclostoma obscurum Draparnaud, 1801, Tabl. Moll. terr. fluv. France, p. 36.
Widespread in S. France from the Alps to the W. Pyrenees; NE. Spain (Prov. Huesca east to Prov. Barcelona). Shell Figs.: Zilch (1958), Kerney & Cameron (1979), Kerney, Cameron & Jungbluth (1983). Some authors have treated crassilabrum as a distinct species, but others view it as a form of obscurum with a thickened peristome. Zilch (1958) recognised several subspecies of C. obscurum.

Cheers

Mary

Dr Mary B. Seddon
Head of Mollusca
Department of Biodiversity & Systematic Biology
National Museums & Galleries of Wales
Cathays Park
Cardiff
Tel +44 -(0)2920-573343 (Direct) Omit (0) if dialling from abroad
Tel +44 -(0)2920-573224(Dept Office) Omit (0) if dialling from abroad
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

NB:  The NMGW  e-mail system will  handle mails that are less than 5 mB size.  Any large mails with images can be dropped onto our ftp server.  Please send send e-mail to request FTP public access privileges.

> ----------

Os nad atoch chi y cyfeiriwyd yr e-bost hwn, efallai y bydd
defnyddio'r wybodaeth hon yn anghyfreithlon, felly hysbyswch
y danfonydd, os gwelwch yn dda, a dileu'r neges hon ar
unwaith. Nid yw'r farn a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn o anghenraid
yn farn Amgueddfeydd ac Orielau Cenedlaethol Cymru (AOCC)
ac nid yw AOCC yn derbyn atebolrwydd am unrhyw weithred
ar sail cynnwys y neges hon.
Os ydych yn amau fod y neges hon wedi cael ei rhyng-gipio
neu ei hadnewid, a fyddech cystal â hysbysu'r danfonydd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, use of this
information may be unlawful, therefore please inform the
sender and delete the message immediately. The views
expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those held by
the National Museums & Galleries of Wales (NMGW) and
NMGW does not accept liability for any action taken in
reliance on the contents of this message.
If you suspect that this message may have been intercepted
or amended, please notify the sender.