Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:22:44 -0400
Andrew,  Why do you copy everyones paragraphs and put it back on Conch-L
twice?  Even though Some of us know who wrote it, you take our names off and
use it as your own.  Why?????  Not flaming just curious.

Bob Lipe

Please visit us at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
Or at the shop at 348 Corey Ave
St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706