Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:49:02 -0600
7bit
From:
Andrew,

Yes, I would like to see the images!!  The June issue of Amer Conch - which
I am trying to put to bed has as the lead article a piece on hyperstrophy by
Dr Robert Robertson.  In fact, Bruce Neville is coming over today to help me
with the article as it is not really clear in some areas.  besides, Bruce
wants to argue terminology as he doesn't agree with Robertson.  Should be
fun.  Anyway, It would be nice to have a decent image of a hyperstrophic
turbo - not commonly seen!  Thanks,

Tom