Sender:
From:
Javier Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:52:52 +0100
Thank you for this excellent web. I'll spend a lot of hours diving through
it.

I'm grateful to know that there's some "semi-idiot" ** fantastic people
making this kind of works.
Please let me know how to send you a photo in the case I get anything useful
for the page.

Javier Lopez

**For those who has not looked the web, please read the disclaimer text in
the introduction.