Sender:
From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:09:28 -0400
All listers,

I suggest you follow Linda's and Lubosh's advice:

Larry Watrous's Missouri land snail web site is a real credit to amateur
malacology.  The images are crisp, ID's accurate, and specimens
superb.  This should stir up some interest in "backyard" collecting.

Harry

At 04:23 PM 7/31/2003, you wrote:
>The snail pictures at the web site:
>*P A G E A N T R Y ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>*Lubosh
>www.kolouch.com
>**
>
>>Hi, All of you land snail lovers!
>>Please don't miss Larry Watrous's Missouri land snail web
>>site at:
>>http://www.lwatrous.com/missouri_mollusks/landsnails/photo1.htm
>>
>>And be sure to click on the thumbnails for the
>>enlargements.  Larry has a wonderful
>>microscope-camera-software set-up. He gets full depth of
>>field with his equipment!
>>Cheerfully,
>>Linda

Harry G. Lee
Suite 500
1801 Barrs St.
Jacksonville, FL 32204
USA
Voice: 904-384-6419
Fax: 904-388-6750
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
www.jaxshells.org