Sender:
From:
TurtleSteve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:44:59 -0400
Thank you for the information.  Currently I have three small cypraea
cervus and two c. zebra in my 90 gallon reef aquarium.  So far i haven't
observed any feeding, but I have a lot of caluerpa ssp. algae and other
algaes, and they will also have access to brine shrimp, and other
seafood that i feed the fish and corals.

Do you think the cowries would bother colonial anemones (zooanthus sp.)
or corals?

On a side note, does anyone know what conus mus eats?  I have several of
these as well that are confined to my aquarium's overflow and equipment
tank until I discover what their diet is.  In particular, i don't want
to risk the possibility of them stinging my tridacna ssp. clams.

Steve