Sender:
From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:28:47 -0700
Hi Jim  and the rest of the list,

It is a Coolpix 4500.  The picture of the Pecten diegensis was taken before
I was very familiar with the camera.  The more I have learned the better I
like it. I have gotten some really fine images of little stuff at 3/4''.
Jim recommended the camera to me and I have not been sorry. Jim knows his
stuff.

Adios,

Paul Kanner