Sender:
From:
Charles F Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:04:33 -0400
Michael,
  I agree with Andrew. You might want to check these two references:

 Pilsbry, H.A. and J. Bequaert. 1927. The Aquatic Mollusks of the Belgian
Congo. With a Geographical and Ecological Account of Congo Malacology.
Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 53:69-602. Plates
10-77, 94 figures.

 Brown, D. S. 1994. Freshwater Snails of Africa and their Medical
Importance second, revised edition. Taylor and Francis. London, Great
Britain. x + 605 pp. 147 figures.

Regards,
Charlie

Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
                     Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Assistant Professor - Family Medicine