Sender:
From:
Julie Amos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:43:01 EDT
Joyce,

I completely understand and agree with you concerning Sanibel.  We've been
there four times with the fifth planned this Oct.  Can't wait!  We fly though,
we wouldn't be able to take enough time off to drive and spend the time we like
to there.  We rent a condo for a week on the beach, usually on Middle Gulf
Dr. where I am able to get up early, go walk the beach for several hours and be
back before my husband gets up.  (I'm the sheller)  Works great!

Here's a question for you.  I have been told many times that the beach by the
lighthouse is the place to find wentletraps, but have rarely found them.  The
last time, I was told to look in the seaweed (plants) washed up and left high
and dry on the beach, that the wentletraps would be in there.  Have you any
suggestions?

thank you,
Julie Amos