Sender:
From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:55:42 -0700
Hello folks,

Well, after an over-long absence from Conch-L, from shelling in general,
and after (too) many life-changes, I am happy to say, "I have
returned."   LOL    Greetings to those who may remember me, and to those
whom I certainly have not forgotten, and to everyone else!   :)

I have a few initial questions (hmmm....  I believe the adage about age
deteriorating the mind/memory is absolutely true) but I'll not jump in with
both feet just yet.    ;)

Just wanted to say "hi" and hopefully get reacquainted soon.

Best shelling to you all,

Nancy Smith

Websitium operculata is still online at:
http://www.nansaidh.us/operc/