Sender:
From:
Javier López <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:15:05 +0100
Hello:
Talking about keeping images I have remembered some doubts I had before.
When you have 100 photos it doesn't mind how many folders or how many names
you give to the archieves. But when you have thousands? Can you offer
different ideas for naming the archieves and keeping them.
My system is very basic:
FOLDER: SHELL PHOTOS
        FOLDERS: CYPRAEIDAE; RANELLIDAE.....
            ARCHIEVES: Luria lurida1; Luria lurida2; Cypraea valentia .....

It's a good system but it doesn't allow too much information.
I also have listened about programs as Thumbsplus, where you can look all
the the archieves in different ways: only name, photo characteristics, added
notes.
Give me ideas, please.
Wishes

JAVIER LOPEZ