Sender:
From:
"James M. Cheshire" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:33:01 -0800
I have a couple specimens of C. m. spinella, and I
must say, this ebay specimen is in amazing condition
for a fossil. Note that it still has all of the gloss,
and the shield is as bright as it was when it was
fresh...wait, it IS fresh!

So what do ya'll think it's actually worth? Judging by
its small size, growth scars and damaged lip, I'd say
about $30. I think the seller will be disappointed.

James