Sender:
From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:15:53 +0100
Dear all,

Winston is correct in his citation, however, the name is not available
according to ICZN regulations.
The first available name might be Strombus (Tricornis) indecoratus Lorenz &
Wiese, 1990. Description of a new species of Strombus (Tricornis) from
Somalia. Schriften zur Malakozoologie 3: 51-56 (incl. 2 plates).

Gijs C. Kronenberg