Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:46:31 +0100
Dear Zoltan,

The La Garde shells show is the tenth "bourse-exposition" in La Garde
municipal hall (wide and clear room, secured , with a wide free car parking
and well placed in the center of this city).
La Garde is a little town close to Toulon (great french military port). The
hall is able to house more than ten meters of exposition tables). Ther will
be about 30 persons (dealers and amateurs collectors, mainly from the south
of France and some from Italy. The show lasts two days from 09 am to 06 pm
with a short closure time at noon.
The price is 10 € for one meter of table.The acces is free for spectators.
I dont know if there will be some landshells amateurs, but Mr CURNIER wich
is a shell dealer usually deals landshells, mainly from Madagascar.
Best regards
Roger Le Béon