Sender:
From:
Steve Lonhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:28:30 -0700
To: Multiple recipients of list <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,

Sorry for the cross postings.  In an effort to reduce the amount of time
spent on tangential projects, I have added slides of molluscs to my
website that I could not quickly identify.  I hope to use the collective
knowledge of malacologists and conchologists to identify several species.

If you have the time, please look up the following site and view the
photos; if you can ID the specimens, please email me.  Thank you!

http://www.biology.ucsc.edu/people/potts/lonhart/mollusca.html

Steve Lonhart
Department of Biology           Office:  (408) 459-4026
University of California        FAX:     (408) 459-4882
Santa Cruz, CA  95064           email:   [log in to unmask]