Sender:
From:
Wallace Glenn Tolman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:03:15 -0600
 SPIDERS? I saw something that looked like a huge spider on the top of a
submerged cave on Guam. Legs were long and held the body about eight
inches from the celing, body was round , white with red spots,like half
of a coral eel.He clung to the celing upside down and ran at me . so I
left as fast as I could, Hav no idea as to what it was, Glenn