Sender:
From:
Mark and Mariah Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 02:57:37 -0400
Dear John and All,
        This is one witch who does NOT have a cold behind! Or anything else in
this weather! And as for the flying broom, I wish! It would sure beat
walking to some places I have had to go to find shells!
        Thank you for the grammer reminder. It seems a lot of people forget
that on the net, the only thing we see of one another is our words. Look
your best at all times, you never know who will be reading them, or how
far in the future from now!
        Wish I could make it to COA, greetings to all my friends who do get to
go, have a great time!

        Mariah
--
Mark and Mariah Lawson