Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:43:07 +0000
Hi, Peter!

You will be getting Donax variabilis in my package.

WOW!  Did you send me some great shells!  It will take me a while to repay in kind.  Only one shell was broken, and then only one valve of a "nuttali."  However, it broke cleanly, so I can repair it.

In addition to Florida and worldwide Pectens:  I have extras of some New South Wales shells;  extras of shells from Europe - most from Portugal and Norway; extras of Punta Engano minis (thanks for the gyrineum - somehow I traded mine by mistake); some extras of Venezuelan, mainly Marguerite Island, and so forth.  Let me know what you have of all but the FLorida, as I have a list of your Florida shells.

I am feeling somewhat better - I think the rubber cement I was using for some label backings for the mini shell show...well, I think the fumes got to me.  I've got to watch the chemicals.

Cordially,
Linda