Sender:
From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:18:50 -0500
Well, I just have to give the Florida Museum of Natural History a plug.....

Come on down to sunny Florida and see how a natural history museum can
effectively integrate specimen-rich displays in amazingly natural settings
fabricated by our talented staff artisans.

Our new fossil hall opens May 22, 2004.  It will include about 400 real
fossil invertebrates all displayed in elegant wall cases......And for the
unenlightened we'll also have about 100 of those pesky vertebrate fossils
on display too.

Perhaps we'll have a recent mollusk hall someday.....

Hope to see you all here some day.

Kurtles

Mr. Kurt Auffenberg
Operations Coordinator