Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:17:11 +0000
Hi, Everyone!

I will get into this argument to make only one point.  Those people on CONCH-L who believe in creation, and those who believe in "strict" evolution, and those who believe in some compromise between the two, are not going to change their minds, regardless of arguments against them.

I think we'd be wise to abandon this topic, as it will not change what anyone believes.

That's my two cents worth,
Linda