Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:19:25 -0500
The reason I wrote to the Conchologists is that I am doing a favor for my
boss and wants to sell the collection of beautiful shells.   I have photos
of all of them and need information on how to sell them and receive a fair
price.
Any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you,
Sue