Sender:
From:
Bret Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 03:38:02 -0700
Hello Wolfgang,

Sorry for responding publicly, however, I need to since there was an
error in your email.  Although I was the creator of the Molluscs Net
back in 1996, I sold the site in 1999, and have had no affiliation since
then.  I have received the same emails as many of you regarding the
uncertain and sad status of the Molluscs Net, and have posted no
comments previously to the list.  This is the only comment I will make
publicly or privately regarding the site's status or ownership.

Sincerely, Bret

Bret Raines