Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:58:39 +0000
Hi, Everyone!

It's a really good idea to have an i.d. session at the convention!  I'm sure of the Bursa i.d., but the Thais are driving me "right round the bend," and they are easy to cart along.  Buying an old collection (in this case, the club purchased it) is a real exercise in brain power, patience, and many times the question "why didn't he keep the labels with the shells?"

I'll see you on Saturday (providing my flight goes out on schedule).  St. Louis has been having some really rough weather lately.  The last two years we have had more tornado warnings than I can remember for the previous years.  Global warming?

Cheers!
Linda