Sender:
From:
ross mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:23:31 -0400
I second Art's motion: it might be just the thing to help him get
better!!  The folks who object to his talkativeness can always block his
emails: almost all email programs permit this nowadays.  If he is a tad
off-topic every now and then, any replies could just be sent to him
directly, without bothering the list.

So, what about it, honorable moderators?  I think it could REALLY help
him: he was so sad when he was banned (ok, for good reasons i must
admit.....), and always used to ask me if people were asking about him.
Given that folks who don't wish to recieve his messages can easily block
him, and return mail can always be sent directly to him when this is
more appropriate than responding to the list, i think it would be a
compassionate thing to do.

-From the Acadian Land of Sometimes Sunny and Sometimes 70,
Ross Mayhew.