Sender:
From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:55:22 +0200
This is what Conch-L is useful for!!!! As I am a librarian, this gives me
the same feeling like winning millions of euros in the lottery! I will of
course check on all Belgian entries and will send corrections and/or
omissions to the authors (if there are any), and I hope all of you will do
the same to make this an even better publication than it looks now already.

very good job!

Jan Haspeslagh