Sender:
From:
Leslie Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:41:43 GMT
Andrew,
I appreciate your comentary and I agree.  It is all too easy to not stop and
smell the roses when your collecting, and focus only on the shells.  Often the
animals are much more interesting and beautiful than the shell!

..but the crab comment was an inside joke between me and David from our
January collecing trip to Dania!

Cheers,
Leslie