Sender:
From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:44:33 -0400
Listers,

With the 2004 Philadelphia Shell Show just two weeks away, (October 2nd and 3rd), we are turning our eyes to 2005. This will be the 50th anniversary of the club, and we intend the show to be the biggest and most varied yet. It's never too early to start preparing. New awards are being planned, and a bigger and more elaborate bourse too.
The dates: October 8th and 9th, 2005. This is Columbus Day weekend, which gives most folks a third day. Mark it in your calendar, and start planning your biggest and most splendid exhibit yet!

Paul Callomon
President, Philadelphia Shell Club
215-405-5096
Visit our web site at http://erato.acnatsci.org/psc/home.html