Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:55:00 +0000
Hi, All!

Now don't yell at me for no image, unless you want to supply me with a digital camera.  I have a small - 58 mm., dark brown, fat and squat Hexaplex specimen.  Unfortunately, this is one of those shells you fall heir to when you are a beginning collector, but nobody gives you the data (thinking that you'll be content to just "have" a shell).  So...I don't know where it's from.
It is unremarkable, a small dark brown shell, with a lighter shade at the varices, and just a "fat, squat shell."

Does anybody have any suggestions?  Yes, I have a scanner, but the darn thing doesn't have any depth of field, so that is out.

Thanks ahead of time,
Linda

P.S.  My prayers have been with you in the path of any or all of the hurricanes.