Sender:
From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:50:24 +1000
If you are interested in the cowries or shell photography, I have just updated
the Visual Database of Cypraea teres-like shells with a page of new images. As
it happens, all of the shells on this page were either live- or fresh
dead-collected. The colors and shiny finish of the cowries are key factors in
their worldwide appeal. The lead Visual Database page is at
http://cowrys.org/research/teresdb.htm

Also, I have posted a new page explaining the various poses used in creating the
Database. There is a link to it on the lead Database page (above) or the
following link can be used: http://cowrys.org/research/sixsided.htm

Aloha,

Bob Dayle
http://cowrys.org