Sender:
From:
Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:38:28 +0200
You are right ,  however Creationism has  to do with religion and beliefs  .
Politics ?  I agree that this place is not at all the right one for people
to  express their political views and /or resentment and if not attacked I
would not have chosen Conch-L as battlefield but you  perfectly know this
motto : " Don'tread on me . "  and there is also this in a song : " If
you're looking for trouble , you came to the right place ! " ;-)) .  I  also
know perfectly aware that  the U.S. citizens are , like the French ,  a
diverse bunch  and therefore that one single person's opinion does not
represent the general one  . Luckily . F.F.