Sender:
From:
"Martin E. Tremor, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:26:00 EDT
Mr. Dave Green
President
COA

Dave,

Congratulations...YOU ARE A TRUE LEADER. If one agrees with your decission or
if one does not agree, one certainly has to respect the strength you have
shown in addressing this most sensitive issue. I for one appreciate the time
and pain envolved with your decission making process. Probably most important
of all, is the fact that you acted  in the what you firmly believe to be fair
and in the best interest of COA . A firm decission has been made and your
strength to stand by that decission, reguardless of popular opinion, is to be
commended.

I was certainly opposed to the other issue of Mr. Paul holding his auction at
the time of COA, and my opinion on that matter is well documented. However, on
this issue of selling at the bource, I am convinced that your decission is
just and well researched and I for one certainly support it.

Thank you Mr. President

Martin E. Tremor
St. Petersburg, FL

See you at the convention!!!