Sender:
From:
Rosemary Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:58:41 +0100
Dear Mike,

I've just found your website and wanted to let you know what a splendid
website it is - great pictures, and a valuable source for identification.
How do you take your photos?  They are among the best I've seen.

Do you know of any good guides to identification (books or websites) on
Indian Ocean shells?  I am struggling to identify shells I have found in
Thailand and Sri Lanka.  I have Swennen et al (2001) for Thailand, but this
deals with one small area with a rather restricted fauna; and Kirtisinghe
1978 for Sri Lanka, but this includes only a limited range of species and
the photographs are what you'd expect for the date.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bas Payne