Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:35:35 -0400
Apparently chiggers on the east coast are not the same as the west coast
(west coast being California not west coast Florida)chiggers. west type
burrow just under the skin, excuse my not knowing the difference. several
creature should be pointed out, "newcomers" to the south have no idea what a
"no-see-um" is either, wish someone would have told us before we were
attacked .