Sender:
From:
CAROL BOSWELL SIMPSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 20:49:16 -0400
It's been a little rough here in SC the past few days for me and my family.
 My youngest son tangled with a circular saw--guess who won?  After 4 hours
of surgery today, he's doing well, with tendons , arteries,and nerves
reattached.  He's only worried about his left hand that he plays bass
guitar with.

Enough personal info--while I was at the hospital this afternoon, a friend
who's going to COA called me on my cell phone, asking about the
registration hours on Sunday.  They can't get to Orlando from SC during the
registration time and wanted to know how they were supposed to pick up
their packets and tickets to the Welcome Party.  And I wonder the same
about us--if we don't arrive until ll AM, will provisions be made for us to
pick up our stuff.

Would appreciate any info. anyone can send along.

Carol