Sender:
From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:48:51 -0500
No I don't do much with them anymore. My mother, who is 97, separates
the 1976 "Little Drummer Boy" quarters out of her grocery change.
She's sure they will be very valuable some day. When I was teaching
high school, a friend and I had a nice competition. We both had lunch-
room duty. And we both collected the coins kids dropped on the floor
and wouldn't pick up. I'd crow over three pennies and that SOB would
show me a dime.
            Art