Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:59:21 -0500
7bit
From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Astronaut Trail Shell Club meets the 4th Wed. of each month at 7:30 p.m. at
the Satellite Beach Civic Center,565 Cassia Blvd, Satellite Beach, Florida.
President: Jim Cordy
They sponsor the Space Coast Shell Festival the third weekend of January
each year.
Proceeds from this Festival go toward scholarships to graduate students in
marine sciences.
Sponsors yearly collecting trips to Eleuthera Island, Bahama Islands.