Sender:
From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:26:00 -0800
Dear Harry,

Trichia hispida and T. striolata have both
been found in Newfoundland, Canada.  T.
striolata is restricted to the southeast area
of the province, mainly in the St. John's
area.  T. hispida is found in scattered
localities around the province.

Specimens of both species are in the
collection of tbe Newfoundland Museum, St.
John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

I hope that this information is helpful to
you.

Malacologically yours,
Ron Noseworthy

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:50:43 -0500, "Harry G.