Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:50:10 +0200
Sorry for the expression...Should read:

To my consideration and understanding from usage in this paper, for snails
(again saying) living on the same rock (or same series of rock, like say
eocene limestone; or same-type rock), river etc it is best to use syntopic
and sympatric should be used with those living in a certain habitat (forest,
montane area) and more commonly only with reference to a
geographical unit (Mt. Dia, Blackfen Creek, Grand Canyon, ?Ithaca :))