Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:07:21 -0500
7bit
From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Dear friends of cowries,

Apparently the server I have the Archive site for THE CAPTURED COWRY
located on has lost the ability to recognize the /~makuabob/ suffix
in the URLs I've recently posted.

I will be contacting them about this but in the mean time any wishing
to access the array of cowry-related articles from Griffiths' THE COWRY
and the Hawaiian Malacology Society's HAWAIIAN SHELL NEWS can reach
the information at  http://www.geocities/TheTropics/Shores/5867/

Sorry about the inconvenience. I will soon post two condensed indices
containing links to the articles currently in the Archive site. One
will be alphabetical by authors last name and the second will be
chronological.

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)