Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:20:13 -0600
8bit
From:
Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, Harry. I like natural history notes. Address follows. For visiting
conchologists: Tuscaloosa is about hour's drive by interstate SW of
Birmingham, Alabama. The Geological Survey of Alabama is at 420 Hackberry
Lane on the University of Alabama campus.

Andy

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama
P.O. Box 869999