Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:42:55 -0500
From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Dear Geoff,

Well, that's encouraging! Maybe if we just keep a low profile and try
to veer towards more micros and less visible shells, we'll do fine. We
got other advice to avoid announcing any other motivations for
collecting other than "They're so pretty!"

We're still looking to see if there are connections between Pohnpei and
other islands where the fare is within reason. Found a R/T to Fiji from
Pohnpei at $825; that's probably at the outer limits of consideration.

I wonder where we might get hassled. At the scene of the crime, i.e.
while on the beach or diving, or when leaving the island in the
airport?

David