Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:56:30 -0700
7bit
From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
The spam is not actually from the site, the spammers have just grabbed the
mailing list (among thousands of others) and then make free with it.  They
do this with any list on the Internet.  I have become quite handy with the
shift-delete keys which will send the message into the either, by-passing
your trash bin.

Tom E.