Sender:
From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 08:54:16 -0400
Listers,

Today I got several notices that emails attributed to me were returned
undeliverable.

That's happened before, but there are some aspects that are unique to this
return bombardment:

(1) There are over a dozen.
(2) There are numerous duplications.
(3) I didn't send them.
(4) Although some of the addressees appear to be shell people, I don't
customarily email them directly.

Particularly since there was an attachment (only 6 or 11 Kb) on these
bounced messages, I suspect foul play.

According to my anti-virus software, my system has been virus-free since
the installation of this version (200 days or so), so I think my apparent
complicity is ruled out.

I think all Conch-L'ers should be wary of unsolicited emails attributed to
me - especially if there is an attachment. Do not open the attachment.

Harry
Harry G. Lee, M.D.
Suite 500
1801 Barrs Street