Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 09:57:40 -0400
7bit
From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Best wishes to Travis Payne on the occasion of his birthday today!  It was
one of the pleasures of the COA convention last week to spend time with our
friends, and we enjoyed being with Travis.  Enjoy your special day!

Many thanks to everyone involved in making this convention such a success-
we appreciate all the efforts you put into making it a wonderful event. I
hope that those who have not had the chance to attend a convention will be
able to have the experience one of these years soon!  Louisville in 99!

Sue Hobbs and Phil Dietz