Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:55:56 -0400
Fingernail polish remover, do you know what the main ingredient is ?
acetone, basically the same thing as , yes you guessed it Laquer thinner, I
guess this whole thing came around in a big circle. thank you for the
assistance , Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida
PS do use adequate ventilation... your brain cells will thank you for it....