Sender:
From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:19:03 -0700
Well, here in Eureka we haven't any climbing snails, but the other day I
found my dog Kuma, barking at an 10 inch giant yellow Banana Slug that was
crawling on one of our second story skylights. I may try to catch him/her
for next year's Banana Slug Derby. Now, will that do for a record story?
Dan

>Well, we don't get that here.  We have a few landsnails, but they stay
>buried (except the Helix aspersa) most of the time.  I have found a few
>interesting hitch hikers on plants at local nurseries.  But nothing on the
>roof.

Dan, Hiromi & Kuma Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California